Displacement time-series can be exported as QGIS PS Time Series Viewer plugin compatible *.shp file via
- Download and install QGIS if you have not done so.
- Download ps-time-series plugin as a *.zip file; and install it to QGIS through “Plugins -> Manage and install Plugins -> install from ZIP”.
- On the left side of QGIS window, browse to the *.shp file generated by
save_qgis.pyand add to the layer.
- Open “View -> Panels -> Layer Styling”, then on the right choose “Fill color -> Edit” and add the command below to color code the map based on velocity value.
ramp_color('RdBu', scale_linear(VEL, -20, 20, 0, 1))
- Click the PS Time Series Viewer logo to activate the tool, and click/play on the map to display the time-series!